Crossbow® is a registered trademark.
Crossbow Studio Submission Policy
Crossbow Studio has a policy that neither it nor any of its agents or employees shall accept or consider any unsolicited material, ideas or suggestions, including a certain premise, story, treatment or script (“Unsolicited Materials”).
Accordingly, you may not use this website or information obtained therefrom to submit Unsolicited Materials to Crossbow Studio.
The purpose of this policy is to avoid any potential misunderstandings if your original work seems similar to a Crossbow Studio production since many works and submissions are based on the same or similar ideas.
Please note, if you choose to disregard this policy and you still submit unsolicited materials, then regardless of anything to the contrary stated in your Unsolicited Materials, the following terms shall apply to your submissions:
Terms of Unsolicited Submission
- You acknowledge that you are making this submission voluntarily, and Crossbow Studio has no obligation to you of any kind in connection with the Unsolicited Material.
- You represent and warrant that you are the sole and exclusive creator, author and owner of the Unsolicited Material, and that to your knowledge no one else has any right to the Unsolicited Material.
- You acknowledge that other persons including other Crossbow Studio employees may have submitted similar or identical material which Crossbow Studio shall have the right to use, and you understand that you will not be entitled to any compensation in the event of Crossbow Studio’s use of such other similar or identical material.
- You agree that your submissions and their contents will automatically become the property of Crossbow Studio without any compensation to you and you hereby assign the full right to use the Unsolicited Material and that Crossbow Studio will have all rights to subsequent development, use, or adaptation of the Unsolicited Material. You hereby waive any right of approval, any claim to compensation or benefit, any claim to further use of the Unsolicited Material, or anything derived from the Unsolicited Material, and any claim arising out of any use of the Unsolicited Material, other than as may be subsequently agreed upon in writing.
- You agree that there is no obligation for Crossbow Studio to review the submission.
- You agree that there is no obligation to keep any submissions confidential.
- You acknowledge and agree that Crossbow Studio is not obligated to return the Unsolicited Material to you.
- You release Crossbow Studio, its subsidiaries and assigns, and any of Crossbow Studio’s employees or agents, from any liability, loss or damage which may arise as a result of Crossbow Studio’s access to the Unsolicited Material.
Crossbow Studio Websites
http://www.crossbowstudiofilms.com is owned and operated by Crossbow Studio and may contain advertisements, sponsored content, paid insertions, affiliate links or other forms of monetization.
http://www.crossbowstudiofilms.com abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
Crossbow Studio is never directly compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely those of the authors. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This site does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
The information contained in any Crossbow Studio website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contain on this website or any sites linked to or from this site. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Crossbow Studio is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon.com.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from Crossbow Studio.
You must not:
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
- Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website.
You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
We restrict access to parts (or all) of our website. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
Use of Testimonials
In accordance to with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following:
Testimonials that appear on this site are actually received via text, audio or video submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way. They are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services.
The testimonials displayed in any form on this site (text, audio, video or other) are reproduced verbatim, except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some may have been shortened. In other words, not the whole message received by the testimonial writer is displayed when it seems too lengthy or not the whole statement seems relevant for the general public.
Crossbow Studio is not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted on http://www.crossbowstudiofilms.com. To protect against abuse, all testimonials appear after they have been reviewed by management of Crossbow Studio. Crossbow Studio does not share the opinions, views or commentary of any testimonials on http://www.crossbowstudiofilms.com – the opinions are strictly the views of the testimonial source.
The testimonials are never intended to make claims that our products and/or services can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. Any such claims, implicit or explicit, in any shape or form, have not been clinically tested or evaluated.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or your dealings with our website, please contact us here.